THUNDER BEAR!

1TH0R3

Cheers guys!

I'm think of chain mail belly? with a strip of armor along the middle. Will try get new pics of the fur when get back to my camera :) Im really quite liking this fur :P

Oh, and as for rider weapon; im thinking of a hammer/staff/ halbred?

Haha, yeah abit like those. And mounted the same way as the kroot gun, bit just not heretical :P. Im trying to find a drop pod stormbolter atm(Id really rather not buy one, already got enough to finish <_< ) as i think, with handles, it would look good. And Legion of the Damned thunder bear anyone? ;)

I quite like that, but I'm still ages away from the rider :lol:

No actual update, more of a problem: Im having to do fur layer by layer, and before I start the next layer I have to wait for the previous layer to dry. Now, Im really happy with how the new fur looks but its taking me ages, and school starts again soon ;) . I've heard heat ( cold slows it down, this is awesome) is the catalysis, so to sped up the hardening process I made a oven thingy, and am hoping it doesn't burn :P . Will have photos tonight ;)

if your using a 2 part epoxy resin (greens tuff) add more of the darker colour (blue) and it should harderb quickly

but still patience is a virtue my friend. only a fool rushes, as I found out when I started sculpting recently

Archived