Adeptus Custodes, Scratch built and conversions

zarnak21

I think I have put up the dreadnought before but I've started work on the troops now. The main aim of this little project is to improve my green stuff skills. The Custodian is based on the Warhaamer Chaos chosen command minatures. I have 4 more to do. I used these because the legs have very samey shapes to the HH pictures of custodian. What do you think?gallery_7335_3285_38113.jpg

gallery_7335_3285_11105.jpg

med_gallery_7335_3285_29280.jpg

gallery_7335_3285_47970.jpg

It does look a bit odd in that pic (I think it may be partly the perspective). I also have this landraider which is currently red for my BA but I think custodian vehicles could be red so I may add that too. Here is some more pics of the dread so you can say for sure that it looks like mr potato head.

gallery_7335_2077_13561.jpggallery_7335_3285_4498.jpgmed_gallery_7335_3285_23135.jpg

Would It be possible to get some better pics Id love to see these in better resolution. So far they look awesome. The only quip I have is the the dread needs its sides shaved down more and the top less rounded. Maybe you could cut the side like the chest plate shown in the picture and put the cabling in to fill the gaps, your gs fu looks strong enough to do that. Nice work from what I can see though. Amazing

Archived