How Do You Choose to Model Your Chosen?

Bodhi

Since I am doing Word Bearers, I am putting drapes from the SM sprues on their right shoulder pad and putting Chaos Warrior helms with the horns removed on their heads. They will also be the only unit with 5 flamers or meltas on the table :)

I have two squads of Chosen. One, I've modeled using Dark Angels robed bodies with Chaos bits and accessories.

My new and improved idea that I'm presently working on is quite a bit more expensive, but all together more kickass. I'm using the tabard chests from the Black Templar Chapter Upgrade sprues with the cloaks from the SM Commander. It takes some green stuffing to make the cloaks look different, but all together, my test model looks infinetely more badass than the robed body.

I made 2 squads of choses, both Tzeentch. I has 5 flamers, the other 5 plasmas. To differ from the normal troops I used the codpieces hanging down in front of their armor at belt level and also used the Terminator trophy racks on top of their backpacks.... (ignore the posessed on the right and the bezerkers in the background)

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa165/dryafguy/DSCF0257.jpg

Archived