Deathwing Ahoy! 2

Dezartfox

I'd have to agree with Dezartfox, this is an issue best handled outside any forums. And though you may not mean for it, I feel it could have the tendency to cast a negative light on him, which does not seem deserved. If the problem went unaccounted for, than I might see the need for some sort of warning type thread. Though I understand it must be upsetting.

--------------------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM

Jokes aside, I don't know how your holding it together Turbo, maybe it's the military in you. ya know.. Keeping the cool head.

I'd probably sleep for like 4 days if i got the army like this.

Best of luck to both of you in seeing how you guys can get this thing to work out for the best.

Malev

First let me say this is an amazing army and anyone would be lucky enough to get their hands on models like these. I'm not a bad painter, but my DW look far sub par when compared to these models. It sucks that stuff got broke, however it looks like 95+% of the stuff could be fixed easily with some super glue. Buy some and go to town! Otherwise sell these models in this state to me and I'll fix and use 'em!

My heart goes out to the both of you actually.. to Turbo for getting the sour bite with getting this as a nasty suprise, but also to Dezartfox. After spending the time and effort to get this level, esp on so much!, it has to suck to see everything getting so beat up ;) So I can understand that the both of you are mighty pissed off, just don't let it go over the other guy!

And honestly I would say that neither is to blade as the condition of the box indicates that the service used to send it should be getting a combat boot kicked right up their *cough*...

Had a friend experience the same thing, had about 2000pts comissioned by a guy in another country ( Sweden vs Norway ), got the pics, everything looked fantastic, got the box... all bitz...

It's a stabb to the soul, but unless every single model is packed in tight within a 3" layer of foam there is no getting away from damages when the box sees that level of abuse.

Just hoping that there wont be bad blood between the two of you because of this. Happyness and light, and expanding you army, that is what it's all about ;)

Cheers!

For the banners I'd say try putting a very small piece of greenstuff on the back, that way It'll give both pieces something to glue onto, and hopefully it shouldn't be visable. If you have very thin plasticard that might work as well.

The hoses are a pain, but with a small amount of superglue and a steady hand they should be able to be mended.

The cracks... mabe paint them up to be battle damage?

Best of luck man, and as you do get into reparing them, post pics here and people might have good ideas about how to get the best result.

Archived