Custom Chosen

King Willy

Ok so I'm pretty sure this has been done a million times, but I wanna make some converted CSMs to use as Chosen.

so obviously they gonna have a lot of CC weapons, power swords, LC that sought of thing.

I was thinking of using possessed arms to make them seem more veteren, mutation and the like. But I wanna knownwhat other ideas the more established converters use to make chaosy weapons as well as some random little embelishments I can sculpt.

Note the squad will be undivided and I hope to make each one of the 5 men look unique and show signs of worshipping different gods.

I'm still waiting on bits for my chosen, but my kit bash will contain:

- Black Templar cloaks with BT iconography removed and Chaos iconography added

- Cloaks

- Possessed

- Still pondering what close combat blades to use for power weapons. I'll probably go with Fantasy Chaos

There are some great suggestions here already, for mine I was inspired by an illustration from the Choas Codex (it first appeared in 3.5 but is in the current one), which has a Lord surrounded by some of his warband; i noticed that they have flayed skin/parchment stretched across their shoulder pads, so I sculpted this on to some of mine:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c274/firestorm40k/Legion%20of%20Taurus/Chosen_90_Percent.jpg

Archived