Name this Bit!

Stownfox

You could ask the guy who build this model yourself.

And by the way linking to pictures of other peoples work on to others peoples photobucket accounts and calling the link "Visit My Website" is rude to say the least.

I even tend to hang around the forum on a daily basis and have even been known to frequently answer PM’s I receive. Not to mention the inferred obligation the PC&A staff has toward answering questions in this forum.

Aside from that, the bit has been correctly identified as one of the front-end options available in the former Rhino plastic kit. It doesn’t fit a modern Rhino’s chassis perfectly so you need to cut a piece of plasticard to cover the front of the model & then add the old frontend bit on top of it.

Using Rouge Trader – 2nd Edition era parts always lends a bit of pre-heresy look to a model which is why it was selected here.

For reference:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/OwlandMoonGuy/Pre-H%20Research/LW-Razorback-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/OwlandMoonGuy/Pre-H%20Research/LW-Razorback-6.jpg

Cheers, -OMG

Hmmm Spa, perhaps should you take the firing slit out (and the little studded thing hanging below) and re-fill the thing with GS. Havin a shooting slit at boot height seems a bit strange to me. But the idea of using this bitz as a rear door is a good one for sure.

Nice Razor Owl ! Though are u sure the razor was "fluffingly" used during the HH ? Seems like a recent creation isn't it ?

DS

That’s why the conventional turret was replaced by the guy with the double barreled HB. So in a, ‘counts-as’ sense, this was a precursor to a tactic that ultimately evolved into the Razorback.

Just an opportunity to let the fluff lead you into some conversion ideas.

Cheers, -OMG

Archived