Trapped in Vehicle

stuckinbermuda

ok...this confuses me. doesent an emergency disembarkment require you to disembark from your acces points?

no. standard disembarkment is from access points, emergency disembarkment is from anywere on the vehicle, but cannot do anything for the rest of the turn (no move, no shoot, no assault, nothin).

When a vehicle is wrecked you must disembark but it is not automaticly an emergency disembarkment, emergency disembarkment is for when your access points are blocked. If even every spot within 2" of the hull is blocked then they are destroyed.

If the vehicle is exploded you place them were the vehicle used to be (as this is not disembarkment, they will not be destroyed even if within 1" of enemies), they take damage, and a pinning test.

Grey mage makes sense, not all models have to be in B2B to attack, just within 2" of a model that is.

If you get placement right you can deny your opponent the ability to disembark.. remembering he has to keep unit cohesion aswell!

BTW did anyone manage to find the rule that shows units unable to disembark from a destroyed vehicle are killed? i havent been able to find it yet???

Pg 67 "Destroyed-Wrecked"

Ahh, there it is, plain as can be. However the interesting bit is that it shows that models that cant disembark are destroyed. I always thought it was the whole unit.

Good to know.

Archived