deamon prince

jester262

my in-law told me that all daemon princes should have 60mm bases, and since i had the regular DP, i swapped it with the round base set from GW

it sure looks bigger and badder now, and I might actually make a teeny tiny diorama due to the place I now have :)

my in-law told me that all daemon princes should have 60mm bases, and since i had the regular DP, i swapped it with the round base set from GW

it sure looks bigger and badder now, and I might actually make a teeny tiny diorama due to the place I now have ;)

To put it bluntly, your in-law is wrong. New monstrous creatures do indeed come on 60mm bases. But the rule is to use whatever base size the model comes with.

it sure looks bigger and badder now, and I might actually make a teeny tiny diorama due to the place I now have :)

To put it bluntly, your in-law is wrong. New monstrous creatures do indeed come on 60mm bases. But the rule is to use whatever base size the model comes with.

okay. I would tell him, but he's a kind of besserwisser, so I won't, I'll never heard the end of it :jaw:

I think he meant that the "ordinary" DP comes with 40mm base, and the Nurgle DP comes with 60mm, but that they "should" have 60mm base

ButI'm not starting a discussion on this subject. Not continuing, anyways :jaw:

hi,

this is unfair.

if i got regular DP and my opponent have Nurgle DP. isn't that cheesy?

DP is MC right?

so DP is have a right to use 60mm base.

cheers,

;)

My DP's are old WHFB DP's (converted), came on 40 mm square bases, so that's what they are still on.

As to why someone wouldn't want a DP on a 60 mm base... that just means your opponent can cram more enemy models around it if he (DP) gets in a bad spot. Smaller bases are better.

I don't think a player should be "forced" to use the 40mm base if he put the DP on a 60mm. besides, the regular D looks like he might tip over from the tiny base at any given moment (especially if some of you opponents tend to 14 year old kids who haven't gotten used to their arms properly yet, and is just waving them around! gods, I hate some kids :P)

I've been to a couple torneys where some players had swapped the DPs base with 60mm, and noen even mentioned it at all. me too, I'm nice like that :P

Archived