So whatever happened to Abaddons Chosen?

Yogi

I was flicking through my old chaos codex. You know glory days. Anyway I was reminded about the chosen of Abaddon. Have they pulled a Cypher and just disappeared? I doubt I would of missed some fluff on them.. Did they die in the 13th?

What do you think happened to them?

Discuss.

Discuss.

Might want to avoid 4chan speak here. Not that 4channers are not welcome (I am one), its just 4chan speak belongs there.

For the 13th black crusade, abbadon's chosen was available to everyone and their grandmother in 3.5. They took that out, and did not bother adding rules to the 4.0 codex on his chosen, and picked to clone most of the rules for him instead.

Discuss.

Might want to avoid 4chan speak here. Not that 4channers are not welcome (I am one), its just 4chan speak belongs there.

For the 13th black crusade, abbadon's chosen was available to everyone and their grandmother in 3.5. They took that out, and did not bother adding rules to the 4.0 codex on his chosen, and picked to clone most of the rules for him instead.

I've no idea what 4chan is. But more or less every forum has people who say "Discuss."

Discuss.

I've no idea what 4chan is. But more or less every forum has people who say "Discuss."

4chan a strange place of magic that be offensive to some people...

Anyway back on topic I'm not sure this is an issue people know what he means and it isn't offensive :S I've had lectures (In the material realm) where a lecturer will say "such and such and such... one issue or another" and then "Discuss" meaning he wants people to talk about the different aspects and give opinions on the subject which is what I believe the intention of this guy was :P.

I think the Big A has a large number of chosen (or has it been specified he only has 4) and that they serve as his council and generals, I have no specifics :'(

Yeah one died lamely at Medusa V in that thirdgrade world-wide campaign. (i knew how it was going to end from the start... -__-)

And nope little else is known about them. There is a 'Chosen' of Abaddon in Dark Mechanicum though. Though obviously not one of the Codex referenced ones. He is at the least close to Abaddon and I believe at times referred to as a Chosen of the mighty Warmaster.

They still exist. They've been renamed THE LORDS OF THE BLACK CRUSADE and can be found on page 55 of APOCALYPSE RELOADED. It is an apocalypse formation that requires Abaddon, 3 Chaos Lords, One Chaos Sorcerer and one unit of either CSM or Termies, runs 250pts + models and comes with a slew of stratagems. They're the Chaos equivalent of Chaptermasters. Theres a TINY bit of fluff to be found there, but it does specifically refer to them as Abaddon's Chosen.

Archived