Question about Mardok from the book DarK creed

Beef

His champion the possesed guy, (cant rememebr his name) refers to marduk as his blood brother, I cant for the life of me remeber far back enough to the first 2 books. Are they actually blood brothers?

It never said if they were actually blood brothers or not. I believe he is refering to the blood of lorgar in their veins, instead of the blood of a past family on colchis. From an astartes perspective their past human lives often mean very little, especially when they're busy hating everything for 10,000 years.

Has Dark Creed come out?

This book was released nearly 2 weeks ago on the GW site, I've finished reading it :D

I think they were only Blood Brothers in that they have the blood of Lorgar flowing in their viens, also the fact that it states that in ages past they have saved each others lives on several occassions, so maybe the term Blood Brothers refers to a Blood Debt between them for saving each other etc.

Dark Creed is probably the better of the 3 books, so many twists and crazy stuff happens, it makes me glad to be a Follower of Lorgar ^^

LOL i just read this passage last night(rereading the books in prep for the 3rd). It clearly stats that they are "blood brothers" and that they swore a blood oath to each other, and that Marduk allows Burias to call him "brother" in private but not in front of the host as it would be bad for morale. I would quote it but not sure on the rules here on that so.... Dark Disciple, pg 206 second paragraph.

Man there are so many BL books I need to get. I really liked the previous two Word Bearer novels, and have got to get my hands on the new book of theirs when I've finally got some money that I can actually spend on myself.

His champion the possesed guy, (cant rememebr his name) refers to marduk as his blood brother, I cant for the life of me remeber far back enough to the first 2 books. Are they actually blood brothers?

It's Burias.

I believe they have been close "friends" since they were inducted in the legion. coming up together, so i'ts possilbe that they are somewhat bloodbrothers.

Kol baldar also had a bloodbrother, Marduk killed him..

I'm already ancious to the 4th part, if there comes one ^_^

We'll see them also in the horus heresy novels.. if the word bearers appear again..

Archived