The evil pumking army

Niiai

OK, baisicly it is like this: I play a space wolf army but I would really like to make a pumkin themed army.

When I say pumkin themed I was thinking to chop of chaos marines heads and replace them with pumkings (green stuff) I think it would be quite a lott of work, so I am looking for a small but doable army that I can start with. I can repost here what I have posted in the index atsrates forums:

"OK, how about this?

A sorceror or demon prince. I was thinking the Librarian from the Space hulk, only converting him to a more chaos themed look. The big book he carius would be opened on a picture of a pumking. http://myimages.bravenet.com/358/854/538/0/spacehulk3.jpg

I would use regular chaos marines, chop there heads of as Thosans Suns. Where there head would be I will make a small pumking and stick it on a pin so that it floats atop the body where the head would be. I will have to do something with the actual sorcerer but I do not know what yet.

On the plague marines I could use there big bellies and model on a grinning pumking stumac. (Like there where possessed.)

I could also toss in some regular marines (like the corsairs) exept that they would be blindfolded. (I would make some out of green stuff.) On the marine helmets I think it would be mainly ornamental done by paint. But I would show one that do not have a helmet on him and he would have an actual blindfold, and you could se some dmeonigh light shining through where his eyes would be.

What do you think? It is not so easy since I do not have an army list to work with. I think I would settle for one for 1000 points."

Sooo a 1000 point list, I would need to include the 1000 sons, and preferably and terminator sorcerer. I have the space hulk sett, so I was thinking of using some of them (and some regular chaos terminators) as terminators. I do not know if I need the plague marines, but as it looks now I am looking at a very tzentz like lists with lots of invunreabol saves. I do not know what I should do for heavy weaponds? Perhaps some defilers with the moddel model removed to make way for a pumking or some of the lord of the ring ghosts to work as "lesser demons". (Making it look like there is a Halloween sorcerer who has sumoned up demons and ghosts and mindwashed loyalists.)

I like it. I once played a Wood Elf army that was Halloween themed; the treeman was a pumpkin with fence-post body parts; dryads were just pumpkins on the ground. It was really fun to play against, just because of the theme. The LotR ghost idea is a good one too, definitely fits in. One of my friends made a VC character that was the Headless Horseman, with a floating flaming pumpkin as a head.

I think it could work.

Archived