Death Company Marine

DaemonPrinceDargor

To be fair,i "borrowed" the idea from Mortarion's mini.I remember seeing that mini a while ago and thought "Nice,i'll have to make something like that at some point myself...".

But then i forgot whose it was,so could not give proper kudos to the man... :)

Anyways,kudos to Mort for the inspiration and thaks for the comments to the rest of you guys! :)

And a Happy new year to all!!!

To be fair,i "borrowed" the idea from Mortarion's mini.I remember seeing that mini a while ago and thought "Nice,i'll have to make something like that at some point myself...".

But then i forgot whose it was,so could not give proper kudos to the man... :)

Anyways,kudos to Mort for the inspiration and thaks for the comments to the rest of you guys! :)

And a Happy new year to all!!!

OK. Glad I could provide some inspiration.

Hey, isn't there an Astartes Organ that allows them to eat the flesh of their enemies and then learn and gain memories of that person? If that is the case, he hasn't gone "bad" he is just learning the enemies tactics and strategies at a yummy price. Mmmmmm.

Great mini by the way. How is the glossy effect of the blood done?

Athens: Yep,thats the Omophagea.You could say that he is sating his "Thirst" for knowledge... ;) The blood is made all nice and fresh by a coat of gloss varnish painted over the red areas by brush,after the model is given is matt varnish coat.

Spiky: Thanks mate,it is indeed the start of my 3rd Blood Angels army.It seems that i cant stay without a BA force for too long..I'm torn between making those for the final or sticking with the Wolves i already started. :)

Cheers!

Spiky: Thanks mate,it is indeed the start of my 3rd Blood Angels army.It seems that i cant stay without a BA force for too long..I'm torn between making those for the final or sticking with the Wolves i already started. ;)

Cool, how much of the wolves have you managed to get done, it'd be nice to see them :)

James

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived