Doombreed

Walter Payton

My personal beliefs are going to make people mad, but hey.

Can't be Hitler. Didn't kill people himself. And if killing people who are different and trying to unite all of humanity under one power and killing anyone who gets in your way makes you evil then the most evil person in 40k history is sitting on the golden throne. No, I'm not defending Hitler.... Just pointing out the obvious similarities.

Now are we looking at people killed by a person himself... Khan.

People killed with a pen... Stalin.

Well actually I'm leaning towards aztecs and myans, one of their priests maybe. Want to talk about worshipping Korne, no one fits better than these guys. Worshipped the sun, and believed that sacrifices(willing or not) made the sun rise everyday. Killed and captured neighboring groups in hordes just to have more sacrifices. Its said they killed 20,000 people in a single day... by removing each person's heart by cutting their chest open. Thats a 'whole' lot of blood for the sun(blood) god in a single day. And the priests did the heart removing themselves. They even had a sport similar to basketball where you threw a ball through a hole... except the winners got the honor of being sacrificed. Being a warrior was also a very honorable position in their culture. Can't think of another culture that celebrated war and killing quite like these guys, and especially one where the leaders did the killing themselves.

hi,

What i see is that we just talk about high ranking people that give order, but not do the killing themselves.

Even the mayans and aztec king just give order.

What make DP for Khorne is that he/she must joined the fight and make a lot of killing.

It the come to medieval era murderer, like Vlad or Khan.

cheers,

:no:

Muhammad. He personally executed 700 prisoners in a single night. One at a time, by sword. His followers went on to slaughter 60+ million people in India, slaughter many more millions in North Africa, take over a million European slaves, and enslave millions more in Africa. Khorne would approve.

Muhammad. He personally executed 700 prisoners in a single night. One at a time, by sword. His followers went on to slaughter 60+ million people in India, slaughter many more millions in North Africa, take over a million European slaves, and enslave millions more in Africa. Khorne would approve.

And Muhammad's followers are still killing people today, even though in Iraq/Afghannistan the kills/deaths ratio isn't in their favor. Oh well, Khorne cares not from where the blood flows...

I know everyone has said penning deaths dont count I still think Stalin is good choice b/c he cared no where the blood flooded. He had his own men killed for retreating for lack of honor. I think Khorne would approve of slaughtering Jews, fighting wars, and killing ones own men when losing.

However the Mayans do make lots of sense

This topic has went to much into Religious & political. Last time I check that was a big no in our rules, as such this topic will be close

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/close-1.jpg

Insane Psychopath

Archived