Ragnar Blackmane's Great Company

Skirax

May I just say, I'm terrible at doing GS fur. So, I'll need to practise on my old Wargs (turning them into Fenrisian Wolves - Oh yes, you'll be seeing them :)) before I can confidently model some fur.

I've extended the sword, and it's not the best, but I've repainted the teeth so that it's a more prominent Frost Blade.

But, for now, here's Squad Stormfang:

Bjorg and Valkir:

gallery_39951_4431_499882.jpg

Leif and Holm:

gallery_39951_4431_1419663.jpg

Ulfried and Oskar (Oskar has no arms because one of them broke and I didn't think the other looked very good):

gallery_39951_4431_1958770.jpg

Haldor and Ker (If Ker looks slightly dark, it's because I've just started painting him):

gallery_39951_4431_456204.jpg

Terg and Unnyl (Sorry if they're a little dark, but I haven't finished them yet):

gallery_39951_4431_862325.jpg

There's another two, but I can't find them...

Sorry for the double post guys, but I have finished Ragnar's Frost Blade and I'm contemplating whether to remove the iron trim on it (If you look at an old post, my camera is a bit lost at the moment)

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, but I just finished modelling my Rune Priest, so hopefully he will be up soon.

I also have finished modelling a Swiftclaw pack, 3 man strong, which will be posted up with the Rune Priest.

@Capt. Lysander: Thanks, it was the first time I painted fur and I was really nervous about how it came out.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my lack of updates, but I've been pre-occupied by my latest venture - plastic Grey Knights! A five man squad with Incinerator at just 160 points, plus, has been real fun modelling them. i was stuck for a bit with the Nemesis Force Weapons, but they're finished now! At least, two are... :cuss

...and here is the awkward part: No Pics. Damn. But will be up soon! Hehe...

If anyone has any tips on modelling the Incinerator? I don't mind if the model is too divergent from the original:

gallery_39951_4431_12500.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
*feels embarrassed at himself* I’m focussing more on my Mid-Heresy DA army at the moment, mainly because the event is in three days :D But as soon as that’s over, I can get relaxed and start painting my wolves again :D

Archived