Angels Vengeance Chapter

Predator-joe

hi to all at bolter and chainsword

For christmas I was fortunate enough to get a megaforce, a battleforce, devastator squad and a commander and his squad for my new army. I am however selling most of my warhammer to compensate for this but I have never started one form scratch as I always had bits form several armies. Anyway back to the point, this topic will be the development of my army. I have alread made 3 tactcial squads, a commander and his squad, all converted. Also I have made a dakka predator and a dreadnought not converted as I think they are too cool to be converted. I will post pictures after I find out how to and when I get a good enough camera (mine at the moment is pathetic).

I am not the best converter, modeller or painter (proberly one of the worst). I ask for peoples views and opinions. Thanks

P.S. thanks again for reading and helping in advance (also sorry for any spelling mistakes)

Right I finally got some pictures with a 4mega pixel camera

so here they are My Chapter

I am not the best modeller/converter out there (proberly one of the worst) so don't expect too much coolness

most of the marines have converted bolters and head/arm/weapon/leg swaps

I have no idea what to do then, images i send to the topic don't work and the links don't work for other people.

Have you tried going onto my name and looking at my albums, that is where they will be.

I am sorry for the problems but I don't know what else to do

You need to read the B&C101 topic on hosting and posting images:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry1638534

You also need to realize that linking to your gallery page doesn't work when you have your gallery set to private.

If you want to post the individual pictures just follow the instructions given in the link above and people can see the pictures in thread.

Actually his gallery is full of pictures. You can't see the gallery page because as I mentioned above he has it set to private gallery. Means only the admins and the OP can see the gallery.

For example

gallery_50726_4303_496964.jpg

His post above is same issue as earlier in the thread - not properly linking to the image file (only this case it is a photobucket account).

Archived