Space Wolves , 13th Company Hybrid - Now with Tourney pics.

Pleasuredome

Oh, and sorry to ask, but do you know the best place to buy the juggernauts. I take it they are a big metal piece? Never worked with them so want to know what I am gonna get myself into =). I assume they come with a rider (i've seen the khorne and the bloodletter variants). And what did you do/use for the space marine legs to make em fit so well?

Thanks

Absolutely awesome dude, I love the scouts, would you mind telling me how you painted the camo? (Technique really, my scouts have the same colour trousers and I want the same camo pattern as you <_< )

Basecolor was Codex Grey.

Add dots of white , light grey and darker grey randomly.

Finaly blend the colors together with a simple light wash of 50% Badab Black/ 50% Asurmen Blue.

Quite easy to do. Enjoy.

Oh, and sorry to ask, but do you know the best place to buy the juggernauts. I take it they are a big metal piece? Never worked with them so want to know what I am gonna get myself into =). I assume they come with a rider (i've seen the khorne and the bloodletter variants). And what did you do/use for the space marine legs to make em fit so well?

I ordered them at a UK online retailer that sends worldwide free of charge.

They usualy come with a bloodletter rider <_< , my 13th company boys draged them down.

No real fenriswolves in the maelstrom , so they had to look for substitues.

@Rider Legs:

Cut one leg off a tactical Marines lower body bit.

Pin it back with paperclip or any other semihard wire but at a wider angle.

Then reshape the connections(undersuit) with green stuff.

Archived