S.M. Terminators do not have Relentless...also other things

Sgt. Farney

so am I correct in this? ... I can add multiple independent characters to a single unit....that has the possibility of being devastating..

second question .... if an assault squad is joined by two chaplains do they get to re-roll twice?

and to clarify.....

in the new SM codex ( in wargear under Term armor they do not get Relentless)... also...( in the elites section with both term's and assault term's they do not have Relentless) so , NO... they may NOT fire heavy's and move....

Right?

thank you one and all for clearing this up....

Yes, but I'd argue how devastating it would be. TH+SS, yes it would be but that's because of all the SS. Anyway...

No you can't, you can only re-roll a dice roll once.

Yes they do have relentless, it says so in the Terminator Armour section of the wargear along with all the other benefits you gain from wearing it.

Terminators do have relentless as stated above, its described under terminator armour in the wargear section.

You can attach multiple IC's to a unit and IIRC (although i have to check) i think you can attach two or more IC's togather to form a 'unit' it brings some good combos like Khan and chappy with claw termies.

two chappies wouldnt have a cumulative effect since it is stated that you cannot re-roll and re-roll

in the new SM codex ( in wargear under Term armor they do not get Relentless)... also...( in the elites section with both term's and assault term's they do not have Relentless) so , NO... they may NOT fire heavy's and move....

How Terminator armour works is described on page 102. Among other important things, like not being able to perform sweeping advances, occupying two spaces in a transport and being allowed to deep strike regardless of whether the mission uses deep strike rules or not, models in Terminator armour also benefit from the 'relentless' universal special rule.

Yes as many IC as you have may join a unit, including just joining up with themselves First parragraph BRB pg 48

You may never reroll the same dice more than once. Pg 2 of the BRB under the heading of Re-rolls

Yeas terminators have relentless in the rules for terminator armor Pg 102 of C:SM, second paragraph under terminator armor.

ok I found it.... 102 second paragraph.... wow I read that like 3 times... ok

so they do have relentless... and I can only re-roll once... and I could put as many I.C. in a squad as I can field.... got it. thanks.

Archived