Blessing of the Techmarine

QUOTE (mowglie @ Jan 7 2010, 04:07 PM)

QUOTE (Brother_Fatiswon @ Jan 7 2010, 10:16 PM)

that's a Players personal Choice

As for Blessing of the Omnissiah, you need a 5+ on 1D6 to activate it, and you get +1 because the MotF has a Servo-harness. Definitely a 4+.

is this right? i thought, the Rules regarding the Blessing of the omnissiah, was any techmarine, with a servo arm, (you lose repair, if you take the ubercannon) can repair any AV unit, that he is in base to base contact with, on a roll of 6+, and that adding servators, with servo-arms, would lower that number by one per servator also in base to base contact(example: techmarine with harness and 3 servator with servo arms, could repair a damaged AV unit on 3+ with a re-roll if missed)and that the "harness" only allowed "re-rolls" on this. could we get some clairfication?

And something interesting- The SW FAQ for the Iron Priest states he can repair a vehicle he is inside of... and the Battlesmith wording for requirements is very similar to that of a SM Techmarine- ie it states it must be in base contact with the vehicle.

This lends serious credence to the idea that one is in base contact with the vehicle they are embarked in, and thus can make repairs with, a standard techmarine.

And something interesting- The SW FAQ for the Iron Priest states he can repair a vehicle he is inside of... and the Battlesmith wording for requirements is very similar to that of a SM Techmarine- ie it states it must be in base contact with the vehicle.

This lends serious credence to the idea that one is in base contact with the vehicle they are embarked in, and thus can make repairs with, a standard techmarine.

It also says that jet bikes are effected by JotWW, so I have some serious qestions about the guy who wrote the FAQ.

It also says that jet bikes are effected by JotWW, so I have some serious qestions about the guy who wrote the FAQ.

Well, they are a kind of bike according to page 4 four of the BRB... so it makes sense.

And Brother Tyler, that was amazing, you made my afternoon :D.

Archived