Joker army

Dark_Crozius

Well i was considering adding some dead Night lords to the army (bases, rhinos etc) cause as we all know Konrad Curze was Batman, lol

I'm currently working on some Black Dragons (sly plug to my work in progress blog) but i do have alot more to come with this army including:

Termies

daemons (enitre pack)

1 more marine squad

oblits

So hopfully this blog will continue soon....

1. The idea came rather naturaly when watching the Dark Knight, mostly the Jokers scene with Harvey Dent in the hospital. I was doing a Slaanesh Chaos army anyways but the thought of doing an army of true 'agents of chaos' was too apealing. Plus the Joker is just plain cool.

2. Thanks. Yeah love it to- got a 'cult of Paramore' squad on the way to go with it.

3. Oh the Joker has an agenda but it's alot darker than trying to make someone laugh- and it's not in line with Abaddons 'plan' either.... ;)

Ok so the army seems to be popular but i'm at abit of a loss on what to do next (also have Black Dragons taking up alot of time), but i am planing on expansion.

I think i'll leave it upto you guys what i do next, anyone got any ideas/requests for what you'd like to see 'joker-ised' next? To give a few ideas i've currently got termies and oblits i'm (half heartedly) working on for them but as i say, any sugestions?

Archived