CyberPunk Riot Squad

Persephone 66

• 2 weeks later...

@The Nephilim - She's not much bigger than the rest of them, actually got told by one guy that he wouldn't want to play against my army because of her. Her boobs might be a little off, but so is any real pair. Oh wait.....

@Blasferon - Thank you! and guitar marines are pretty awesome. :)

@Capt. Lysander - Thank you!

Updates to come soon.

@The Nephilim - She's not much bigger than the rest of them, actually got told by one guy that he wouldn't want to play against my army because of her. Her boobs might be a little off, but so is any real pair. Oh wait.....

You made me lol!

But seriously why wouldnt he want to play against you? Was he scared of her boobs?

Nice job there but I noticed the feet rather than her boobs, the feet seem a little bit on the large side.

@Fire Lord Captain - He said something about it being too far from the fluff. The more he complained the more he showed he didn't know what he was talking about.

So I ordered a battleforce for myself and another for my girlfriend (loyalists for her) at the FLGS. They didn't have them when we went to pick them up. :P >;)

So we told them to try again and bought some other stuff. :) I got a Rhino, a box of Daemonettes and found a blister of some older (4th, maybe 3rd?) edition possessed CSMs.

Here's what I have done so far with the Rhino.

gallery_51589_4450_190424.jpg

Looks kinda plain from this angle, but I did make it so I have both a gunner and a tank commander.

gallery_51589_4450_65204.jpg

Here it is from behind. And a better shot of my possessed guy. I'm not done with him yet.

gallery_51589_4450_2177.jpg

Here's a better view of the interior. I know it won't get seen much, but I like it and I wanted to do something cool and different.

gallery_51589_4450_21954.jpg

And from the side with the other possessed that was in the blister. How am I supposed to fit 10 of them in there? ;) BTW, before picking up your models, make sure you don't have glue on your fingers. Plastic glues eat through paint and melt plastic.

now those be some awesome custom models pers. the idea of a marine in heels and with a massive set of bangers tickled me no end, saying that ive seen worse irl (*mental flashes of a 6ft dude in a wedingdress last time he when to tht WGW*). I know a few folks here would humm and har over giving an astartes a set but its slanesh, to hell with it. fluff wise id say if thats what the marine want then thats what he does to himself. after reading the fulgrim novel on how the noise marines where "born" so to speak even their primarch goth'd up and riddled himself with piecings and make up

That's awesome work so far, looking forward to seeing the rest of the army.

I make fun of one of the guys in the shop's *Loyalist* armies: counts-as Space Wolves w/ falsies over the armor. I always ask him about his Slaanesh army.

As far as the opinion of some dork who doesn't know that slaanesh tends towards ... weird mutations, well, opinions are like arseholes: everyone's got one and they all stink. If he's too much trouble, buy him a copy of Fulgrim and tell him to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Thankies everyone

Hopefully no one will get disappointed about my absense or the lack of updates. It's kinda time consuming. I'd rather be finishing my models and playing games with them than talking about them.

Well all that being said, here's where I'm at - I have a battleforce. From that battleforce I was able to make 9 CSM's that will be an enhanced close combat squad (Berzerker legs, CSM torso, combat knife, bolt pistol. Champ has been converted with apothecary bits.), 8 Posessed CSM's (posessed bits, CSM bits) to add to the 2 I allready have, and 9 Noise Marines (Berzerker torsos, CSM legs, Sonics). I will also be building the second Rhino using the one supplied with the battleforce. This one will be patterned after the song/video "F**k the Revolution" and the photography on the Hideous and Perfect album booklet.

I also have a nearly finished Rhino. All it needs is some band iconography. I had enough difficulty painting it, I don't think I'm ready to freehand that sort of thing. Instead I'll be putting it on a transfer. Until then I'm considering this done. I think it looks pretty nice.

gallery_51589_4450_70349.jpg

gallery_51589_4450_26016.jpg

gallery_51589_4450_290292.jpg

Also in the picture is my Icon bearer. His sqaud that will be riding in that Rhino is a group of enhanced (by Fabius) that I wanted to look at least a little blood thirsty. Having him posed with the icon like he is going to pike someone with it may not really be proper, but I thought it was fitting. There's a Space Marine helmet on the end of it, what chapter whould I paint it up like? My girlfriend plays Blood Angels and Crimson Fists, so I don't think either would be a good idea.

And speaking of my girlfriend, she posts on here under the name vmpkitten and has been doing some really cool things with Crimson Fists. She's got some pics of them posted in her gallery. I think they look great, but I might be a little biased. No, they really do look good. See for yourself. And rate/drop a comment or 2. Her work is better than mine and deserves some attention.

• 11 months later...

Hey we're back!

After a long time with out a computer and a longer hiatus, I finally got more done and more pictures to post. That being said, let me introduce you to squad "Surgically Atoned."

gallery_51589_4450_77964.jpg

gallery_51589_4450_147685.jpg

Why, yes, that is a defiler behind them, one in progress anyway.

gallery_51589_4450_124067.jpg

Aspiring Champ, with powersword and apothecary bits.

gallery_51589_4450_61654.jpg

Close up of a marine, one of the few that's waving a chainsword. Most have Bowie knives, for neatly removing hearts.

gallery_51589_4450_137858.jpg

Icon bearer. Sorry about him being blurry, my camera sucks. I painted the helm on the icon/spear like a Space Wolf helm. He was on the look out for the wolf. :o

gallery_51589_4450_108090.jpg

gallery_51589_4450_178222.jpg

These boys are a mix of Possessed, Khorne Berzerkers and regular Chaos Space Marines. They were rather fun to build.

Time to make some noise! This will be Squad "Make You Sin" or was it "Let the Eat Distortion"? "Paint Hell Red"? That are one of 3, 6 - man Noise Marine squads.

gallery_51589_4450_201144.jpg

gallery_51589_4450_56765.jpg

gallery_51589_4450_182470.jpg

I'm using Khorne Berzerker chests, bullet belts and chains are so punk. They still need heads and back packs, but for now I'm working on other things for the escalation league at my local game store. I need this next guy in my 1200 point list.

This is my Defiler, 110% F**ked, in progress.

gallery_51589_4450_138558.jpg

gallery_51589_4450_60704.jpg

He will be toting a Twin-linked lascannon and a very surgical close combat arm. Any remarks about the lascannon will be ignored in the order they are received. I'm adding some green stuff to his mohawk, I'll post an updated pic if I get a chance.

The punk hair on the helmets is cool. I wouldn't have thought of black and red for a Slaanesh theme warband, but it's vibrant enough in the execution that it quashes my doubt. I also admire the dedication to the theme. Is Angelspit a Visual Kei band, or a genre that looks similar that I am uncool enough not to know the name of yet?

-Max- They are an industrial/cyberpunk band from Sydney, Australia. http://www.angelspit.net/index.html

Interesting stuff. I prefer more danceable music, vacuously happy or angsty over love and all that, but I had a roommate who played industrial enough that I got used to it.

I like them, I'm actually good friends with the band

Looks good, man, I like a bit of industrial/cyberpunk myself. Something to think about: daemonettes... using the new Datk Eldar models? Lots of leather etc. there that I think would fit well with the theme. Also, you can't have an industrial-themed army without a shout out to industrial's biggest name. I think an all-black Chosen based on the one, the only, Trent Reznor, is in order, hmm? :D

Looks good, man, I like a bit of industrial/cyberpunk myself. Something to think about: daemonettes... using the new Datk Eldar models? Lots of leather etc. there that I think would fit well with the theme. Also, you can't have an industrial-themed army without a shout out to industrial's biggest name. I think an all-black Chosen based on the one, the only, Trent Reznor, is in order, hmm? :o

Thank you!

I've been wanting to get a box of witches since they came out. Also, I've decided that Destroy X will be a converted Lelith Hesperax with Fabius Bile's wargear.

Reznor? ummm no. Sascha Konietzko on the other hand.....

Archived