Terminators Legion of the Damned and COmmand Squad WIP

Looking very cool man. Really loving the pose you have made for Ryoto. It has a menacing atmosphere about it :D Also loving the gore too. Something I never wanna try cos I'm afraid of makining the models look.. messy.. But you have pulled it off quite nicely. Looking forward to more :)

CTK

• 2 weeks later...
Looks the mother in law from hell!

I'd just go back and repaint some sections on ryoko cos we can see the greenstuff work on him still where the paint hs missed, and it is detracting from the freehand in some parts

Yeah, i repainted those sections, IRL they are so hard to find I actually had to use the camera pics to point them out lol!

PS: Maybe not mother-in-law from hell, more like ex-girlfriend from hell. :P

Gotta say that the Cyborg made me giggle - love the idea!

Ryoto looks great - your painting style kind of puts me in mind of John Blanche. It's looks messy and unfinished when you first see it, but when you pull all the elements together - thats when it really works!

Keep up the good work!

Ryoto looks great - your painting style kind of puts me in mind of John Blanche. It's looks messy and unfinished when you first see it, but when you pull all the elements together - thats when it really works!

Keep up the good work!

Whoa.. you are comparing me to John Blanche, I am so honored ;)

Keep up the good work!

Whoa.. you are comparing me to John Blanche, I am so honored :blush:

Maybe not John Blanche as he is now, but I can see certain similarities between your painting style and his. More like John Blanche a decade or two ago, if you get what I mean.

Very nice models - am I the only one who's reminded of Iron man when I see Ryoto? It's the big <_< disk on his chest, looks alot like an Arc-generator to me...

The first 2 minis are looking much better in the 2nd set of photos especially the green details, it contrasts well with the rest of the mini.

Holy Jesus. When I first saw that chick termie, I was drinking coffee, and that coffee was all over the screen of my monitor in seconds when my eyes met that thing. That has to be the most terrifying miniature I have ever seen in my life.

Ryoto however looks much better. The last version was getting a little thick in paint.

Holy Jesus. When I first saw that chick termie, I was drinking coffee, and that coffee was all over the screen of my monitor in seconds when my eyes met that thing. That has to be the most terrifying miniature I have ever seen in my life.

Ryoto however looks much better. The last version was getting a little thick in paint.

It should be terrifying ;)

Looking good, i like the whole "cyborg" thing. And any girl with a chainsaw first is pretty awesome.

i might have to make "my own version" (my own version of your own version of my idea?) of your cyborg girl. As i love it1

maybe some exposed exosketelton? Holy crap! she'd be a girl "terminator" in terminator armor?! yes <begins drawing>

<_< ^_^

keep up the good work.

I take it the 2+ save works in the movie/game manner? i.e I'm practically nude and practically invincible.

Nice work with kill everyone in the room guy. Im considering the dread pads for my ba terminators but only have 6 pads. Debating on whether to just do 3 terminators or obtain some more pads from somewhere.

Dallo :)

Looking good, i like the whole "cyborg" thing. And any girl with a chainsaw first is pretty awesome.

i might have to make "my own version" (my own version of your own version of my idea?) of your cyborg girl. As i love it1

maybe some exposed exosketelton? Holy crap! she'd be a girl "terminator" in terminator armor?! yes <begins drawing>

:) ^_^

keep up the good work.

When you draw it send me a copy lol and if you make it that would be even cooler! (lol i want a cast of it for sure!)

As for her save, lol she has a force fiend giving her the 2+ save.

Archived