Wall? What wall?

Espada Azul

Some brethren might remember the first Vindicator I posted in this thread here, the happy result of a sealing accident. Well, I can't say I've been able to replicate that accident, so I've done the weathering on its sister machine the old-fashioned way, but managed to get almost the same grungy result (meaning it looked like the Vindicator driver rammed straight and through a wall).

Incidentally this is the FIRST Vindicator I painted.

gallery_30361_1764_668802.png

It was kind of hard to find fine-grained sand in my area though, so some pebbles managed to sneak in. Too bad the camo pattern got muddied up as well, but you can't win everything ne?

I like the camo thing you've got going with the reds but the I-just-rammed-through-a-wall weathering really covers it up to much for it to stand out, and it looks more like the driver managed to pilot the Vindicator into a pit of wet concrete :) . I still like it though, but I think if you'd tone down the weathering a bit it'd look much better, as I noticed your other Vindicators' weathering looks a bit more like dust settled after ramming solid concrete, and it looks kinda too thick on this one.

Archived