[Artwork] Imperial Fist

Brother 'Ussell

Very cool. I have two critiques. The first is that the head seems a little undersized, and the second is that the yellow you have used seems a little, uh, citrusy is a good word for it. Disclaimer: I have precisely ZERO artistic ability. I still feel you did a great job on this piece here though!

Thanks for the comments, after reading them and getting a fresher perspective this morning I decided to change the picture a bit.

The yellow was a bit bright even for my taste actually, however if you look around you'll see lots of people paint thier fists bright yellow. I have to say that now after changing him though I think he does look better this way, Thanks guys!

I also decided to add the chapter and tactical squad markings too, the chapter marking isn't entirely visable but you get the picture right?

gallery_345_4152_124481.jpg

Cheers!

Looks good. My only problem's a technical one: there are a lot of artifacts in the image, around the edges et cetera. Could you not do a higher-quality render?

Here's a larger higher res version for you, click on the orangey "download" button on the left.

LINK

Thanks again for the comments and for looking, I hope to improve with each one.

Archived