=][= Mini's

Firstly we have my completed GreyKnight Grand Master, Murphy. Named so after Murphy's law, IE if i try to deep strike him he will always get deepstrike mishap, and his unit will be destroyed (6/6 times so far).

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/Zerhou/grayknight.jpg

And some Inducted Guard and Space Marines

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/Zerhou/100_0095.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/Zerhou/100_0092.jpg

Hope you enjoy it :devil:

Really, whatever works for you, and since you posted here for criticism, I will be a bit rough and just say "Simple Green" ;) Plus, you could use the practice (I'm not a great mini painter either, tbh I suck donkey.. but nevertheless..)

Our local workshop shut down but these were the kind of armies I used to love playing against, call me crazy!

You'd have perfect Dark Angels brooding in the corner of the board, the Ultramarines with all their bling and everyones a veteran helmets, you'd have your beardy space wolves and then someone would turn up, open their kit box and it was like someone had vomited skittles all over the board! I love it!

You'll get no criticism from me mate coz when I first started my models were like that!

I am.. shocked. I never expected such vibrant and frankly nausieating colours.

Is that what you are trying to make me do? vomit?

Seriously, they still put a smile on my face. i won't comment on the quality of painting cos its irrelevant. you made me laugh, cry and feel somewhat revolted. Nice combo.

Lol i love these comments, and frankly i only posted them for shock value. I have a bit of silly fluff for my I.Q. lord. Dont get me wrong i CAN paint better then this, but these are still some of my favorite models because they give such a great reaction. I'm accually working on a pretty sick Death Watch and the DW Salimander is done and looking amazingly good imo. I'm no 'Evey Metal Painter, but i'm still impressed with my work on it. The Space wolf is done too but I'm simply not as happy with it. I did do a Vulcan a few threads ago.

Edit: No they're not dipped, just VARY heavily washed.

Lol i love these comments, and frankly i only posted them for shock value. I have a bit of silly fluff for my I.Q. lord. Dont get me wrong i CAN paint better then this, but these are still some of my favorite models because they give such a great reaction. I'm accually working on a pretty sick Death Watch and the DW Salimander is done and looking amazingly good imo. I'm no 'Evey Metal Painter, but i'm still impressed with my work on it. The Space wolf is done too but I'm simply not as happy with it. I did do a Vulcan a few threads ago.

Edit: No they're not dipped, just VARY heavily washed.

Well then let's see the real deal, then! ^^

I would be lieing if i said they were not inspired by the hello kitty marines, i think that's what put into my mind the smoke launchers of chaffing on the dread. As an FYI i use the Marines in apoc. games as a death wing detachment. So alot of why they ended up pink is because i HATE how the deathwing standard paint job looks and desided to go much much more offensive. I'm working on a LRC buuuuuut i dont know if i'm going to have the heart to paint my favorite tank in the 40k universe bright pink, its proboly going to be black with pink trim.

Archived