a Nod to all the old hats

Brother_Fatiswon

i simply wanted to make a post, Thanking all the "every day" members of Bolt and Chainsword that have the love of the game. i've been a ghost here as of spring 09 and just last month made a profile. and i've seen particular members answers the same question, 3-5 times in a month. and NIGH a complaint aired... (well beside advise to re-read ur BBB for the 5th time).

So to those who know who you are, because you opened this topic with it in your heart to help. Thank you.

I agree with that sentiment. There are indeed a good bunch of regular rule explainers / helpers here at present. But maybe not all would like to be called "old hats" :angry:.

Cheers

I

So to those who know who you are, because you opened this topic with it in your heart to help. Thank you.

I agree. :P to all of the great people who are always ready to help in the OR forum.

I try to be in this forum and help with rules questions, but I have had a few of my own. The "old hats" have been there for me when I have needed it. Thanks everyone, and I will do my best to follow in their footsteps and be a constant, helpful presence in the future.

I agree with this as well. I have been on here every now and then, answering questions to the best of my ability and asking questions. Although I try my best, I do get frustrated by some of the endless rules questions that pop up again and again, and so it is I look to emulate the guys who can keep their cool and keep answering these questions to help all on the forums.

Well done you guys, you truly deserve a medal :cry:

Archived