Army list help needed for new 40k CSM player

Tony4Fingerz

Hi all, I'm new to 40k and am currently putting together a CSM army and would really appreciate some with army lists from the models I have so far ranging from 750 and up i guess. I'll be playing against Nids and Black Templars alot as they are the armies my brother has. Here is what have collected so far model wise:

2x Daemon Princes- both with wings and one with lash

2x Defilers- one reaper auto and ccw the other 2ccw

10x Terminators- not fitted out but looking at meltas and chain fists for them

2x Obliterators

30x Berserkers- including 3 skull champs with power fists

35x CSM- including 3 champs with power fists- 2 heavy bolters- 2 flamers- currently 4 meltas but adding another 2

2x Rhinos

6x Bikers

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks all.

I call him!

EDIT-That was to get the post in. <_<

You're off to a great start there. On the DPs, Lash doesn't have to be modeled, as it's a Psy power. So both can have it. :)

Tear the reaper off the defiler. Scrounge another CCW.

Just meltas on the terms.

I'd get more Oblits, but I love Oblits.

Berzerkers are great.

CSM look great.

You need more Rhinos (I'd say 2-3 more).

Sadly, bikers suck.

EDIT #2-Idiocy strikes! I forgot to mention the Army list forum. Scroll down the main page to find it. Look at some of the lists there and post one-we'll be happy to help :)

I generally don't hand out lists because it takes away from new people learning how to make them.

you could split the 10 termies into 3 termicide squads, which will be rage-inducing to your opponents.

I actually use bikes occasionally, but mostly for daemonbombing (which is running the bikes in with icons to pop daemons on your opponents by turn 2)

Make the oblit squad 3 if you can.

both princes with lash is also rage-inducing.

Also, more rhinos. you don't want all your zerkers footslogging all the way across the battlefield, or they'll be nothing left of them to kill stuff with.

Archived