New Chaos Army

Hey all, im starting a new chaos army of tzeench and slanesh. its a little different to what you would usually see colour wise, im painting them to look like 40K versions of spartan warriors, the colour sceme is sorted im going for gold armour and red trim. To show which troop choice they follow they're weapons will colour will follow that sceme i.e. slanesh will have purple/pink weapons and tzeench will have blue. I want to make plumes on their helmets, the kind you see on ancient greek and roman armies but not sure what to use or how. Really need help with this so any suggestions are welcome and much needed

Thaks all

thanks brother nihm, will check now.

Chaos Lord Shamrockius: that is a good idea, i think the only problem is that it would need to be held in somethin and built up slowly. I dont mind building up and taking time, I just dont know what to hold it in

I got part of the job done, some of the heads on the sprues come with plumes of hair coming out of the head, I just need some which are 'solid block' plumes as it were

I think both tutorials would be solid tactics to accomplish your goal. only other thing is sicarus thought he would be a nice model.http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1020020&prodId=prod1530008 we all wana see pics when you get it done.

rottenlad: i will get some pics up as soon as

The damned: I think i might do that, it would probably be less hassle for me since a lot of people don't like parting with their bitz, which I can understand :)

Ive got my thousand sons assembled and undercoated and ready to go. Rather than using the 'egyptian' looking heads and style for them (aspiring sorcerer excluded' ive used the chaos heads that have the horse hair plumes look to give a more 'spartan' feel to the unit as opposed to egyptian. thanks to everyone for the help. I will post pics as soon as

Archived