Shadows in the Warp VS Eldar phykic power

whitewolfmxc

So i was wondering where Shadows of the warp where when an enemy phsyker is within 12 inches range they do the test on 3DD and any dobules of 1 or 6 is perrils of the warp , while the Eldar have this power where they do the test on 3D6 and only pick out the 2 lsmaller rolls ,

so what happens if these two powers meet ?

Do you mean Runes of Witnessing? IIRC they allow the foul Eldar witch to roll 3d6 and take the two lowest rolls for their test. Is this what you refer to?

If so, in the Eldar FAQ it states that Shadow in the Warp and Runes of Witnessing nullify each other, so the test is taken as normal. Did this help?

yeah as the old shadow in the warp used to cause 3d6 take the highest 2, and the runes of witnessing (test on 3d6 take the lowest 2) cancelling seamed kind of intuitive. While I currently play neither eldar or nids, of the cuff I would go with 4d6 take the lowest 3, though if you take the Runes of warding vs Runes of witnessing FAQ as a guidline, you would roll 3d6, consider the lowest 2 for pass/fail, and consider them all for perils of the warp.

Archived