My take on a Chaplain

Mortis Crux

Thank you for the replies. I misread the Codex entry :o I didn't read his kit and only looked breifly at the b/w pic on his fluff entry and saw a Combi Melta. I will definately shorten the arm and rework the gun arm as I want to use this HQ (Cassius) in 750 pt games.

I did a "cassius" model. The way i did the combi-flamer was i used a combi-plasma and a flamer. I chopped the front off the flamer and the tank that holds the liquid. I then cut that in half. Then i cut out the plasma part of the combi-plasma up too where the core part on the bottom is. Finally i took the two halves of the tank glued them on ether side just in front of the magazine and i glued the front of the flamer where the plasma used too be. I know you didn't ask for help on how too build it but I'm in a helping mood.

Great conversion. As soon as I saw the LotD figures, I knew the sarge had to find its way into a chappy conversion. You've done that very well. The crozius is very slick-looking, and the combi-flamer's very well done. Consider the latter "yoinked."

~Ani

Another Chaplain that I worked up after reading the Dark Angel short stories a year ago.

are you talking about the one where they beat up those eldar and he's trying to find lion'el johnson's sword?

I think that's from let the galaxy burn.

Deathwing (Warhammer 40, 000 Stories) (Paperback)

by David Pringle (Editor), Neil Jones (Editor)

The story of the Chappy led assault squad - I think the Chappy's name was Boreas.

Archived