Team Tourny question on Transports

heed the wisdom

I have a team tourny coming up and I would like to know if I can deploy termis into a Valk during deployment so they can scout move into range and first turn drop the termis and hopefully assault them?? let me know if I can where I can find a supporting rule referance please ... and of course thanks ahead of time for your replys

Page 3, Imperial Guard FAQ.

Q. Can allied models in terminator armour,

such as Grey Knight Terminators, embark in

Valkyries/Vendettas?

A. No. The Valkyrie cannot transport Ogryns or

models of a similar size (such as Terminators).

this is not a question we can help you with, as the official rules of the book only take into acount 1v1. Weather you can even embark your models in an teammates transports is up to the event organizers, and as such they are the ones to ask. Sorry.

Edit

Well looks like Ntin pulled this one out, if you cant do it with allies, you definatly cant do it with a teammate/second detatchment

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, i was trying to do that with IG/Grey Knights.

No rule saying you cant stuff a Valkryie with Power Armoured Grey Knights (PAGK).

HOWEVER, the short answer is no. You can't assault out of a valkyre because its not got a)open top ;) assualt ramp(or other similar equipment)

team tourneys would really be up to the judge if you can put one players units into his teammates transports. Personally, I'd be against that for the simple reason of genestealers in a Land Raider.

Archived