BT Landraider Converted

Pizzasemmel

After looking at the new pics, and back at your vindicator thread, I can only say I hate you. Or love you. I don't know which but I want your modelling skills.

And also demand a tutorial as to how you get those banners and streamers looking so good. Now do more!

I'm digging the purity seals, but do you think it's really the best aesthetically to cover the eagle heads?

No but stuff like that happens when you work on your models at 2 in the morning ;)

After looking at the new pics, and back at your vindicator thread, I can only say I hate you. Or love you. I don't know which but I want your modelling skills.

And also demand a tutorial as to how you get those banners and streamers looking so good. Now do more!

More streamers? Or more progress? You can only choose one, so take your time^^

Small update today,

Not that much of a change this time, finished the pruity seals, built a fortified position for the multimelter gunner, got rid of the white boxes

I have started painting allready but i am not able to take pics right now, should be soon though :mellow:

enjoy!:

gallery_49861_4187_114821.jpg

gallery_49861_4187_328093.jpg

gallery_49861_4187_196074.jpg

The trailing edge of the banner is too long and will get caught in the rear track and pull the whole banner off. Better tell that tank commander to find a pair of scissors or there will be hell to pay. Also, I agree with not covering up the eagles head.

Other than that... If I saw that thing lumbering toward me, I'd surely turn and run the other way! Nice! I especially like the Melta turret.

• 3 months later...

Allright my fellow disciples,

you may officially pride yourself with the fact you are somehow responsible for this update :lol:

While surfing though the forums a week ago or so i found a handful of threads talking about how great the new BL novel is. I never bought a book before but i looked that one up and since i realy liked the cover i ordered it. It arrived and 2 days later, when i was finished i decided it was time to get back to the BT.

So here is the first WIP shot on the paintjob of my baby. ~60% finished (yeah, insciptions on the banners take about 35% ;) )

I hope you enjoy it as much as i do :D

gallery_49861_4187_58202.jpg

I detest it when people say their jaw dropped when soething is clearly meh. Now hoever my jaw literally dropped an inch. LITERALLY!

great work!

Forgive me father for i have sinned against the forum guidelines and commited a sin known as "double-posting"

But there is this one thing:

Next project is a black templar venerable dreadnought. And i need opinions on the melee weapon. It will be a normal, slightly supersized weapon like a sword or a maul...i just can't decide what would be fitting. Please leave Feedback :)

And here what everybody has been looking for^^

Same shot as before, only different

gallery_49861_4187_150230.jpg

I don't think anybody despite the marines themselves can appreciate this perspective ;) (Crush yor enemys becomes a totally new meaning )

gallery_49861_4187_140134.jpg

detail shot

gallery_49861_4187_176847.jpg

Damn! This thing is sweet! Absolutely Gorgeous Man!

As for the dread I would say an super-sized power maul would look best, but that's just cause I've never really liked the idea of dreads with swords; they look much better as machines that would bludgeon some =thing to death rather than slice it.

Really nice work! I love the creativity on this one! The only problem I have is the brick-"tower" with the Meltagun. I can only assume the Machine Spirit is pissed at the brick! ;) But other than that its a really unique looking LR!

Archived