Eliphas the Inheritor

The_Hunter

After seeing all these awesome conversions posted here i realy wanted to do some of my own so here is my first attempt at converting a regulair GW chaos lord in the one from Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.

Also for reffence those who have not seen him or played the game linky

And here is what i have sofar

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7553/hpim1852.jpg

closeup from the head (i apoligize for the crappy camera i have to get a better one soon)

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4018/hpim1855.jpg

The head was converted from Term. Lord head and 2 heads i got with the Chaos battleforce.

C&C Welcome ;)

I'm not sure if I would bother getting a new camera just to post pictures of tiny plastic army men on internet forums, especially not when it's likely not the camera's fault. Instead try just making sure that the macro setting is turned on, and take the picture in a place that's a nice neutral color with plenty of ambient light, with few (or no) other objects in the frame for the camera to focus on.

I like where it's heading. Any progress so far?

None as of yet as i still need to get some more bits to finnish the other costum parts and thus i will not continue till i get some parts to use.

I'm not sure if I would bother getting a new camera just to post pictures of tiny plastic army men on internet forums, especially not when it's likely not the camera's fault. Instead try just making sure that the macro setting is turned on, and take the picture in a place that's a nice neutral color with plenty of ambient light, with few (or no) other objects in the frame for the camera to focus on.

Your right altho the cam i have been using up till now is actualy not my own :(

I did however use the macro settings altho the camera used is rather old and i would like to have one of my own and money is not realy a issue for me :P

Check out the Photography tutorials in the tutorial section. There's a lot you can do to improve pictures even if the camera is not that good.

For the weapon, you could take a look at the WHFB Chaos Knights, they have a mace that looks a lot like the Crozius of the dark apostle you want to build. ^^

Archived