Space Hulk BA Terminators

zarnak21

This is my take on the space hulk terminators. I've done the colours in a more traditional way with black power fists and bolters. none are 100% done yet as you can see and i'll be doing some proper magnetised round bases so I can use them in 40k too. Looking forward to the new models.

C&C welcome

med_gallery_7335_3668_354051.jpg

med_gallery_7335_3668_12599.jpg

med_gallery_7335_3668_85689.jpg

med_gallery_7335_3668_250782.jpg

It is unfortunate that so many people are putting up brilliant space hulk minis, cos they are starting to get a little repetetive!

The armour is different to the usual job, it looks pinker. No problem, just a comment. I think there is a bit of red on aiming guy though, on his gun.

punkfish - the armour is:

white

badab black wash in to recesses

blood red

blood red

Brown ink into recesses

Blazing orange highlighting

Blazing orange / white 50/50

Blazing orange / white 33/66

Dark red ink to blend all together

I then add chips with a very very dark grey (probably 50/50 chaos black/adeptus battle grey) I then add a Blazing orange / white (40/60ish) thn line bellow each chip. If you have the white dwarf with the space wolf tutorial in it's basicaly that but with red.

Captain Mike - Emperor curse all those good painters. . . . . I had considered doing them in a different colour such as: med_gallery_7335_3668_112481.jpg

But I caved in and went red.

I think the camera is playing a bit of trixs on the colour as they are if any thing a bit orange (as I used this an mid point in the high-lighting and didn't go red-white (pink).

Archived