Terminators

CosmicCreations

Right hello everyone, after a long fight with my login details which seem to hate me at the moment I have managed to upload these pictures.

some of you may have seen these in the work in progress section, but since they're finished I thought I'd post them here and see what everyone thinks.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/Cosmic_Castaway2157/Miniatures/STP65844.jpg

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/Cosmic_Castaway2157/Miniatures/STP65849.jpg

Hope you like, feedback would be appreciated, both good and bad -_-

Very nice! They've got lots of Presence. They've also got vital fleshy parts nicely framed against a huge bright blue backdrop, so they'll be easy to kill at a distance where their hammers won't help them one bit. :rolleyes: Lesson: if you bring a hammer to a fire fight, WEAR YOUR HELMET! :D

Very nice! They've got lots of Presence. They've also got vital fleshy parts nicely framed against a huge bright blue backdrop, so they'll be easy to kill at a distance where their hammers won't help them one bit. :P Lesson: if you bring a hammer to a fire fight, WEAR YOUR HELMET! :D

That's why they carry giant shield generators in the other hand. ;)

Great work Cosmic, they look badass. :D

Thanks evryone :) Glad you like them

about the symbols, I've just looked at the pictures again and I agree they look a little 'sloppy', you'll have to trust me when I say they really don't look like that in real life, they are smooth and not bumpy and wobbly like in the pictures, not sure whats gone wrong there :P

I will give them another coat of white though to make them really pop :)

Posted Today, 08:50 AM

Very nice! They've got lots of Presence. They've also got vital fleshy parts nicely framed against a huge bright blue backdrop, so they'll be easy to kill at a distance where their hammers won't help them one bit. Lesson: if you bring a hammer to a fire fight, WEAR YOUR HELMET!

haha, I wanted to make each one individual, hence the lack of helmets, and also make them look like a tight-knit squad where each member really knows his brothers and they prefer to leave their helmets off to see their brothers faces (may not conform to fluff but hey, its fictional! :P)

Again thanks for the comments, really helpful!

Archived