The T-Armour

spiros14

One of the sholder pads of T-Armour has the emporors armour in it, now you hate the Emporor so what do you do with the shoulder pad?

I thought that was a post-Heresy thing. Before/during the Heresy the Emperor was probably wearing his armor, not breaking off little fragments of it.

Yeh thats true. It would just be a design at the time of the heresy.

IMO it would be a chaoticly influenced version though, bit of green stuff or convert some chaos symbol over it.

Pre-heresy TDA didn't have little fragments of the Emperor's armor in it. Now when we steal Imperial TDA or when loyal chapters turn traitor.. and we of course steal their TDA we destroy the terminus crux emblem(its not the whole shoulder pad) and replace it with something chaos friendly.

My IWs prefer plasma cutters for this :cuss .

I heard each chaos terminator shoulder pad contained a single manly hair fragment from Chuck Norris.

In seriousness I suspect it's a kind of strange warp protection. You'd have to kill a whole bunch of loyalists...1st company loyalists at that to get enough fragments for all the fellows in the warp.

I heard each chaos terminator shoulder pad contained a single manly hair fragment from Chuck Norris.

In seriousness I suspect it's a kind of strange warp protection. You'd have to kill a whole bunch of loyalists...1st company loyalists at that to get enough fragments for all the fellows in the warp.

What, having a 5++ save in game?

One of the sholder pads of T-Armour has the emporors armour in it, now you hate the Emporor so what do you do with the shoulder pad?

I thought that was a post-Heresy thing. Before/during the Heresy the Emperor was probably wearing his armor, not breaking off little fragments of it.

He probably was leaving a trail with the fragments, just in case he got lost in the woods and had to find his way back from Tzeentch's gingerbread house.

Some of my guys keep the Crux, after all, if they are 10,000yr old bad-a$$es, they actually earned the Terminator honors back in the day...

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/aeroplane_album/SlaMoonSpecial.jpg

This squad, whom are Emperor's Children, all have the Crux, as well as some loyalist iconography... They were the first guys to wear it, right??

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/aeroplane_album/K1.jpg

This is a good example of a squad that is about Half Chaos bits and Half Loyalist. A few of these guys still have the Crux shoulders as well as other bits. Personally, I think they still look very Chaosy. (But I am biased...I made them, after all...)

Archived