Abaddon the despoiler

husi2100

i recently started to wonder why abaddon is not a deamon prince, acording to fluff there exist quite a few deamon princes, most of them former marines, why hasnt the most succesful chaos lord in the history not ben elevated to deamonhood? just wondering...

Basically what has been said. While being a prince would make him immortal he has thigns he wants to get done first.

On the same note, Angron was a prince when Horus was still alive. So you could apply the exact same thinking to Horus.

Im sorry but i fail to see what his failures are. He has killed mollions, and burnt thousands of worlds in the name of Chaos

True he did not succeed on taking cadia, but it is cadia what we are talking about, +90% militarized pop, mechanicum and astartes supported... and yet he managed to stablish a "base" on cadian ground and leave a slaughter in the proces second to none

He is Chaos' most worthy champion and while cadia has not fully fallen, it sorta has, and he has offered the Gods billions of Souls.

Thats not faillure to me...

On topic i recall reading he does not want demonhood, he just wants terra burning and set his throne on the ashes of the imperium. Only then, he may grow wings...

Im sorry but i fail to see what his failures are. He has killed mollions, and burnt thousands of worlds in the name of Chaos

True he did not succeed on taking cadia, but it is cadia what we are talking about, +90% militarized pop, mechanicum and astartes supported... and yet he managed to stablish a "base" on cadian ground and leave a slaughter in the proces second to none

He is Chaos' most worthy champion and while cadia has not fully fallen, it sorta has, and he has offered the Gods billions of Souls.

Thats not faillure to me...

On topic i recall reading he does not want demonhood, he just wants terra burning and set his throne on the ashes of the imperium. Only then, he may grow wings...

Well he has failed on the grounds the Emperor is still alive, and our universe doesn't belong to Chaos... yet.

Still according to 5th ed Rulebook the age of the Imperium is coming to a close and so may soon be replaced.

Archived