Stupid question...

As far as I know, you exchange the bolter, bolt pistol and ccw for the LCs, so no, you cant. Sorry. Rather pay 5 points more than you would for the plasma pistol and buy him wings. And if you want to open tanks, buy him meltabombs.

That is not a stupid question. Ever since they tossed the Armoury strange combinations has seen the light of day.

C:CSM page 92.

Standard loadout for a Chaos Lord is CCW and Bolt Pistol.

What follows is:

A Chaos Lord may replace his Bolt Pistol with a Plasma Pistol for x points.

A Chaos Lord may replace his Close Combat Weapon with a pair of Lightning Claws for x points.

You get to take the pistol with the claws, the question is how would you model it and why. :)

EPerhaps model them as retractable claws, would allow your lord to free up a hand or alternatively have the plasma pistol attatched to the claw. Nihm's right though why would you want to use a plasma pistol, you may as well just make him a prince and give him wings.

It is legal to have a lord with a pair of claws, a pistol and a combi-weapon in the current codex.

I was about to say the same. You could mount a combi weapon to a claw... an even better talon of horus.

Thank you brother nihm! you are a veritable dark apostle of chaos knowledge!

Was just thinking it would be nice to blat the enemy with a plasma pistol blast before swooping into combat with a pair of lightning claws! now i know i can...i will. BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

ahem..sorry about that...

it's a fairly easy thing to convert model wise aswell, goto town and give him a combi-melta if only to use in friendly and/or fun games. wouldn't advise it for competitive games though as it's largely overkill.

Lord

wings, LC x2, plasma pistol, combi-melta, MOK =175 pts

use from the possessed box the backpack with the scything limbs coming out the top with the wings cut off the other winged backpack, give him a plasma pistol of any sort and a combi-melta from the metal lord and it'd be a wicked conversion i think, the scything limbs from the backpack would count as your claws.

Archived