Consolidate into a transport?

Sonic Para

In a game I was playing yesterday, I brought a Razorback on from reserve. My five Marines jumped out, shot some Tau XV-8s with their bolt pistols, and then killed them in the assault. When I did my consolidation roll, I had enough inches of movement to get everyone back to the side hatch of my Razorback. I didn't do so because I'm not sure if it is legal or not, but would I have been able to embark back onto the Razorback?

Just a quick question, and a supporting page number from the BRB would be appreciated for future reference.

Page 66 is what Sonic Para is referring to. You also could have not made the assault. A Razorback is not an open top or assault vehicle. It must remain stationary in the movement phase to allow its passengers to assault.

Oh my! I didn't know that. I thought that as long as you move under 6", you can disembark from the Razorback and the Marines count as having done their standard movement. If thats not the case, I'll have to apologize to my opponent next time I see him.

Oh my! I didn't know that. I thought that as long as you move under 6", you can disembark from the Razorback and the Marines count as having done their standard movement. If thats not the case, I'll have to apologize to my opponent next time I see him.

Ooops!

;)

Never mind, we all learn from the mistakes.

RoV

If the Razorback (or any transport) sits there for a turn, then the next turn the models can disembark, move, and assault. But that transport has to weather a turn of enemy fire. =) (That's what it's for.)

Archived