Krieger 'Krash' Thrax

Giantcan

I'm thinking of getting THIS miniature and making it my Iron Warriors Daemon Prince. It's exactly the kind of model I want representing my 'removed' mutations. He's a little shorter then a normal DP, so I'll stand him on a raised base (rock or some scenery under him). I just have a small problem, I want to make his pants power armoresque. AND I need to make him a jumppack/wings. So if anyone has any ideas, please help >_< Cos I'm stuck :) Maybe terminator legs? I dunno.

I'm thinking of getting THIS miniature and making it my Iron Warriors Daemon Prince. It's exactly the kind of model I want representing my 'removed' mutations. He's a little shorter then a normal DP, so I'll stand him on a raised base (rock or some scenery under him). I just have a small problem, I want to make his pants power armoresque. AND I need to make him a jumppack/wings. So if anyone has any ideas, please help >_< Cos I'm stuck :P Maybe terminator legs? I dunno.

.... You could use Valk engines to make the jump pack :)

I have the model, and Valkyrie engines would be WAY too big for a jump pack, you would have to make them much shorter.

Also, his back has all sorts of cool machinery on it, you might not want to cover it up too much... Get the model first before you make a decision on the jump pack.

As for his legs, it would take heavy conversion to make them look armored. (And Terminator legs would be way too small) Again, get the model first, and take a look.

All in all, it's a very nice model. I plan on using mine as a prince or a summoned greater daemon.

Archived