Space Wolves Wolf Lord

Rune Priest

Excellent paint job. I especially like the custom chapter badge, the sword and fur. The only thing that irks my personal tastes is the yellow storm bolter, but that's just me and my dislike of yellow with SW, but it detracts nothing from your work. That is for sure. I hope you do well in the GB competition. ;)

Lovely work,one of the nicest Wolves I've seen in a while.

In particualr i like the armour.Its a bluish shade without being the normal baby blue that GW paints thier studio armour.It also appears to have a metallic look which looks great.

Any chance we can have a brief guide on how you painted the armor.

Mike.

Just checked your coolmini page, and an 8,3 is VERY good for the model, remember the site is too show the absolute best and the absolute worst. Your painting is good, though im not too fond of the layering technique, a use of a smoother blending technique would have pushed this model at a very impressive level, cheers

Magnificent work! And CMoN never gives 10s, no matter how good you are. Just like everything that has a free voting option, it apparently screams at certain trolls who will go to excessive heights (rating 1) just for the heck of it ;). Don't take it seriously: best to do on CMoN is to view it all as a bit of fun.

Archived