Bigger obliterators

Amon-Chakay

Yesterday i was reading the WD from February

As i was looking at the new minotaurs my mind started to think.

The idea i finished with it was to use those minis to make bigger and scarier obliterators, using some GS and lots of weapons from my bitz box

What do you think of it? It will work?

Any ideas on how to make them look more 40k?

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m800017a_99120216004_BeastmenMinotaurHerd1_873x627.jpg

I think this idea could work and its one that i also thought of(alos considered them for traitor guard ogryn).

I reckon the best thing would be to add the weapons to the arms/shoulders or wherever else you'd like them,then add parts of armour and wires(guitar/bass strings will work.It will most likely take a fair bit of effort but i reckon you'd end up with some cool unique Obliterators.

Just try to fix thier legs too though(hate thier 'fooves')!

Mike.

Yes, i also thogh that the heads didn't match a lot, and as you said considered on using them also as renegade orgrins (i'm also starting a renegade force The Dragon guard)

The weapons i was thinking on attaching then on her arms like the bolters of the daemon hunters. Maybe i'll put some armours parts as you said over the body, like that demon engine, the soul... "can't remember the name in english sorry:P"

The fooves... well, that will be hard to hide, or maibe not who knows.

like that demon engine, the soul...

Grinder :tu: .

Having looked at the models a bit more i'm starting to warm upto them so i'm thinking of finding a way to include them in a deamons army,perhaps using them as counts as fiends or even a Deamon prince.Either way i'd love to have a go at them with some Green stuff!

Yes, i also thogh that the heads didn't match a lot, and as you said considered on using them also as renegade orgrins (i'm also starting a renegade force The Dragon guard)

If you can get hold of some plastic card and guitar strings you could make them some funky chaosy helmets,could help with the head problem?

Mike.

If you can get hold of some plastic card and guitar strings you could make them some funky chaosy helmets,could help with the head problem?

If i could find some plasticard i'll try that, here in spain is difficult to find, i have some publicity calendar that a friend gived to me, but i think the thickness it's good enough

Guitar strings that will be easyer to find, thanks :D

hmm if you need a good looking head then the one in my avatar might work.

its the bull ogre helmetted head, mine is on a daemon prince (a big one)

just a thought

good luck :)

Bull ogre.. hmm i think i have a friend that has just started with ogres in fantasy, but anyway, do you know some onlinestore that sell those heads??

You could try and replace parts of their body with power armour? Or have the armour dangling in front of their bodies, as if stripped from dead bodies then tied on :lol:

Yes that will be a good idea, i'll try to look if i have some parts i can use, or maybe i'll have to make them with GS as i said before, parts of armour like the home that the soul grinder have on its chest

Archived