life-size bolt pistol

Pizzasemmel

Yeah next project incoming,

since it is not possible to wield a bolter with my chainsword i needed a boltpistol.

Again, lots of MDF, only a little bit of detailwork to be done and then its painting time again! :D

enjoy:

Sry for the kind of poor picture quality, seems to be neverending night where i live.

gallery_49861_4187_51644.jpg

gallery_49861_4187_180584.jpg

gallery_49861_4187_131143.jpg

Now that is an absolutely brilliant idea!!! Congrats ;)

Oh by the way. You can wield a bolter with a chainsword... if you're a Space Wolf that is! :P

Allthough my hair get a bit out of hands sometimes and my teeth were far from normal as a child i don't think this is gonna happen soon ;)

Can you give measurements on the design you are using? Getting scale correct is always a problem for this type of project for me, and I would love to build one for a costume.

It is about 26cm (10.4 ") long, i will post a pic of my drawing later

Small update (nothing really new): after half a day of sanding and varnishing i am ready for the paint. Also a new angle to present you my fantastic, working magazine

gallery_49861_4187_98430.jpg

The hole in the bullet is necessary because the mechanism that holds the mag in place is a small nipple that fits a piece of metall which is hidden under the bullet itself

gallery_49861_4187_38174.jpg

gallery_49861_4187_21835.jpg

NICE!!

What colour are you going to paint the pistol?

You know you want to paint it red :) haha

I have a feeling your just going to end up trying to build power armour next :lol:

NICE!!

What colour are you going to paint the pistol?

You know you want to paint it red :lol: haha

I have a feeling your just going to end up trying to build power armour next :cry:

It seems like you haven't understodd how i work yet...i don't try to do i simply do stuff :P

If i start building a PA anytime soon i may not function completly but hell it would be the most awesome thing this world has ever seen (unfortunatly this won't happen because my freetime will decrease by about 90% for the next...5 years^^)

And if you look closely at my chainsword you may notice that the colour scheme contains...ouh yeah that's right...RED! (because its faster^^)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived