PAINTING GUIDE

INKS

I realize this is probably not the best place for this, however I wanted to reach as many painters as possible and this is proabably a better place than the FAQ section.

I am looking for painting guide on how to paint every chapter out there, mostly the main ones here at the B&C however I'll be happy to get any and all of it. Please PM me with a step by step guide on how you paint for example a Blood Angel, pictures always help and are prefered and welcomed. I look forward to all of your hard work eventually I am going to post this in the right fourm for all to see and benefit from, and credit will be given where credit is certainly due. this is also for my benefit so I can learn myself.

if you don't want to PM me, because it's too long, there are too many pictures or some other reason. Please email me, inkthedink@gmail.com

Wow I have a hard time believeing noone has or wants to share their thoughts or method on how they paint their marines. This is a topic I plan to post in every fourm for the main chapters so all can benefit from this

Kudos to you for trying to do something good but this isn't the place like you said. Most people that will be looking at the WIP section wont want to post a guide/tutorial etc. I myself have a DIY scheme but i would be happy to make a tutorial if you would like (similar to iron warriors scheme) No hard feelings.

Millar

You caught me as I just finished a bunch of models, but I'll be hitting another group pretty soon, so if you'd like I could post a color-by-color tutorial of how to make these guys:

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/Ash_Dragons/LPCTerminatorsHoH016.jpg

Mabe not for people being interested in that particular color scheme as it's of my own making, but it could be a good show of how to do some fairly simple highlighting etc.

Cheers!

Archived