IC and Wolf Guard Join

Tritarious

Independent Character: Yes, so long as it has the Independent Character rule.

Wolf Guard: Only before the game starts, you can assign non-Terminator, non-jump pack Wolfguard to one per Grey Hunter Squad (and other squads, including Long Fangs, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head). Wolf Guard are not Independent Characters, and cannot leave a squad after assigned in this way. Once you assign them to a squad (one per squad total), they're "stuck" there for the whole game.

Wolf Guard: Only before the game starts, you can assign non-Terminator, non-jump pack Wolfguard to one per Grey Hunter Squad

Naw, the terminator, jumppack, and bike wolfguard cannot join scouts squads. They can still join Gray Hunter squads. It's perfectly fine to have a terminator wolfguard in a GH squad.

Wolf Guard: Only before the game starts, you can assign non-Terminator, non-jump pack Wolfguard to one per Grey Hunter Squad

Naw, the terminator, jumppack, and bike wolfguard cannot join scouts squads. They can still join Gray Hunter squads. It's perfectly fine to have a terminator wolfguard in a GH squad.

indeed, otherwise you wouldnt be able to put a cyclone missle launcher into your longfang pack (has anyone tried that, it doesnt seam cost effective, but it does sound down right entertaining)

indeed, otherwise you wouldnt be able to put a cyclone missle launcher into your longfang pack (has anyone tried that, it doesnt seam cost effective, but it does sound down right entertaining)

Actually alot of guys at the Fang swear by it. Considering that you get 2 Missile shots for 63pts, its not bad- 2 LFs with MLs is 50pts, but the 2+ save, better wound allocation rules, and "free" power weapon are what really make this guy shine.

Not something I do personally- I tend to footslogg my WGTDA- but Ive seen some good results in the battle reports.

Archived