Radical inquizitor

Malanok

That guy is

so
, he has a Z in his name!

*cough* I'm sorry.

Well, I like the staff, but imo the demonhead isn't that great. I like simple conversions, but somehow he lacks the "thing" that makes him really special. Dunno.

Very Nice!!!! a simple but awesome converision. The only thing i would do is switch out the eagle for something more "warpy," maybe a dragon from the dark elf range.

Even if you keep the eagle, great job.

The thought had entered my mind, but I'm not good enough with greenstuff to re-sculpt his arm,; maybe one day :)

The deamon head doesn't fit, remember, radical inquisitors aren't possessed or enthralled to Chaos, they just use Chaos as a tool to fight it. A human head, albeit one with a nice evil grin on it would have been nicer.

True, Xanthites do use chaos as a tool and therefore do not allow themselves to be possessed; however this model is supposed to be a representation of the chaos that lies within everyone.

They believe that Chaos cannot be defeated, for it is merely a reflection of humanity itself.

(It's a metaphor)

That guy is
so
, he has a Z in his name!

*cough* I'm sorry.

Well, I like the staff, but imo the demonhead isn't that great. I like simple conversions, but somehow he lacks the "thing" that makes him really special. Dunno.

*palmface* I always spell that wrong...

Staff is just from the Ahriman model (had one to hand and thought it fitted quite well).

I know I see this model through rose tinted glasses; the head was originally going to be a mask, but the chin bashed against his armour, in the end, I preferred this resultas it match the background for it better (it being a metaphor etc)

Thanks for our replies

Malanok

P.S no offence intended guys, sorry if any was taken!

It might have to be used as chaos lord... or herald with iron hide... But agreed, not an inquisitor... (originally was intended as a display piece only ^^; awwell, free herald? yes please :D)

Malanok

P.S thanks guys!

Archived