Aussie Space Marines

Logical Chaos

So what are you going to call them? (Try to avoid the word 'Waltzing') ;)

I hadn't even thought of naming them :P I have no idea what to call them, or even if I should bother with a name for just two models...

maybe some one should paint up some black marines.....with a little fern

New Zealand Marines... In the first turn they should have the option of skipping their shooting phase to intimidate the enemy ;)

cricket bats instead of chainswords?

I like the idea of an English chapter with a fondness for tea. Kinda like how the Wolves have their ale, well the English chapter would have to miss one turn whilst they had a tea-break..

Hehe, cricket bats would be amusing, as would tea breaks. :ph34r:

My O&G giant is in the process of being modelled to be Merv Hughes, champion Squigget player, centerpiece of the Orcstralian army. Pads, baggy green, moustache (of course) and next the vest and bat. The ball will be a head of course :)

Oh, and space marine space marine space marine

Enough about filthy zenos races :)

RoV

cricket bats instead of chainswords?

I like the idea of an English chapter with a fondness for tea. Kinda like how the Wolves have their ale, well the English chapter would have to miss one turn whilst they had a tea-break..

Hehe, cricket bats would be amusing, as would tea breaks. :ph34r:

My O&G giant is in the process of being modelled to be Merv Hughes, champion Squigget player, centerpiece of the Orcstralian army. Pads, baggy green, moustache (of course) and next the vest and bat. The ball will be a head of course :)

Oh, and space marine space marine space marine

Enough about filthy zenos races :)

RoV

Do you have a WIP RoV? link me too it if you do :)

Archived