Angry Marines: Predator Angrinator!

Komrad

I've been watching this since the thread poped up, and it just keeps getting better and better! Very well executed brother :)

I do agree with the 5th member being added just to make it a combat squad being launched. Standing on top with chains is a good option, I can very easily picture a marine standing between the two top lauchers ( on the axel ) holding chains in each hand, bent back roaring straight out, RAAAAH!

So much anger... B)

I've been watching this since the thread poped up, and it just keeps getting better and better! Very well executed brother :rolleyes:

I do agree with the 5th member being added just to make it a combat squad being launched. Standing on top with chains is a good option, I can very easily picture a marine standing between the two top lauchers ( on the axel ) holding chains in each hand, bent back roaring straight out, RAAAAH!

So much anger... ;)

I do like the idea of a fifth marine.... but how about him holding a power bat with a nail through it. Also if you are crafty enough him flipping the bird <_<

Other than that "KEEP UP THE FLIPPING GOOD WORK!!!!" <-- inner angry marine.

• 1 month later...

Archived