most "mutable" marines

Demoulius

hello brothers, im looking to add some marines to my chaos force and in particular i want to add a great deal of mutations to the squad ;) what would be the best god to choice from?

im talking about:

tentacles for hands

cyclopses (or maybe alot of eyes instead of just 1 pair)

completly mutated lower bodies

clawed and crab-like pincer hands

uh..those are about it :rolleyes:

thanks in advance ;)

ok thats 1 vote for Slaanesh then as i wont be doing Tzeentch in my army (unless a great deal of you guys suddenly say Tzeentch, then il just make 1 unit for flavour) doesent fit my fluff really but the other 3 gods do :rolleyes:

tentacles for hands = Nurgle or Slaanesh

cyclopses (or maybe alot of eyes instead of just 1 pair) = Nurgle

completly mutated lower bodies= Could be anyone

clawed and crab-like pincer hands= I would say Tzeentch or Slaanesh

Ultimately its whoever you want them to be. I however love converting models to Nurgle as I feel that it allows the most mutations, spores, rot and so on.

In the old fluff Tz mutated his followers the most (he is the god of change after all). Second would be Slanny, his followers were also heavily mutated. If I'm not mistaken, a loooong time ago, MoS used to give you 1 xtra attack b/c of all the xtra arms, stinger tails, etc. that slanny guys had (that might have been in WHFB, it was a long time ago, I can't remember)., Nurgle wouldn't be that mutated, just all rotten and bloated and diseased. Khorne worshipers might be the least mutated.

In the old fluff Tz mutated his followers the most (he is the god of change after all). Second would be Slanny, his followers were also heavily mutated. If I'm not mistaken, a loooong time ago, MoS used to give you 1 xtra attack b/c of all the xtra arms, stinger tails, etc. that slanny guys had (that might have been in WHFB, it was a long time ago, I can't remember)., Nurgle wouldn't be that mutated, just all rotten and bloated and diseased. Khorne worshipers might be the least mutated.

lol got a strange mental image in my head now :D

Tzeentch marine about to kill a guardsmen:

"yes puny guardsmen time to feel the taste of my *poof* tentacle? *poof* crab pincer? *poof* claw? *poof* triple headed monkey? :lol: "etc etc etc XD

Tzeentch, God of Mutation and Contradictions... The most mutable marines are Pre-Rubric Thousand Sons... so, if you were so inclined and believe as I do that the Blood Ravens are Thousand Sons Gene-seed, make your own Renegade Blood Ravens...

Archived