Dealing with the Carnifex Brood.

ShinyRhino

You're very rarely going to be able to clear a path to the Carnifex. Certainly not reliably. The Sea Of Gaunts in the way is an issue (and remember you do still need some 3 or 4" of space to deploy out of a Land Raider - you have to be at least 1" from any enemy models).

And of course you only go at the same time as the Carnifex and you don't get bonus attacks for charging.

Why no bonus attacks for the termies on the charge? I'm not familiar with Nid rules or MC rules for that matter.

You're very rarely going to be able to clear a path to the Carnifex. Certainly not reliably. The Sea Of Gaunts in the way is an issue (and remember you do still need some 3 or 4" of space to deploy out of a Land Raider - you have to be at least 1" from any enemy models).

And of course you only go at the same time as the Carnifex and you don't get bonus attacks for charging.

Why no bonus attacks for the termies on the charge? I'm not familiar with Nid rules or MC rules for that matter.

Venomthrope

Venomthrope

And 1 in 6 of the attackers is going to die on the way in due to the dangerous terrain test.

Archived