Looking for historical info on Chaos Dread models.

ShinyRhino

Hi all.

I was just wondering what year/40K edition GW decided to switch out the arm selection in the Chaos Dread box. I know the current loadout is DCCW, TLLC, ML, and Assault Cannon. But the loadout was once much different. I've seen metal autocannon arms, as well as metal plasmacannon arms for Chaos Dreads.

Which edition of the box was the loadout changed in, and what were the full details of past loadouts?

Thanks for any help you can throw at me.

we cant have assault canons on dreads. we had thunder hammers , power claws and power scourge as hth weapons [scourge was really nice in 2ed]. we had plasma , bolter , autocanon arms . the really old RT ones had RL and something else If I remember right .

we cant have assault canons on dreads. we had thunder hammers , power claws and power scourge as hth weapons [scourge was really nice in 2ed]. we had plasma , bolter , autocanon arms . the really old RT ones had RL and something else If I remember right .
When he says "power claws," he means "power pliers." The old chaos dread power claws looked like a bloody huge set of pliers attached to the DCCW socket. All three "arms" were actually attachments which fitted into a socket in the DCCW arm.

Archived